We all deserve a holiday, so let us take care of your booking!
Information about our cancellation conditions
As a general rule:
You can cancel your booking at any time before the start of your holiday. In this case, the applicable cancellation fees are those defined in our terms and conditions of sale, which are attached to your booking contract. Our terms and conditions of sale are also published on our website: https://reservation.larosiere.net/conditions-generales-vente.html
In extraordinary circumstances due to covid:
You have the right to cancel your booking without charge (except administrative costs) in the event that unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occur at the place of destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affect the performance of the package, or which significantly affect the carriage of passengers to the destination.
For example, in winter 2020, the resort’s closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic was an extraordinary circumstance.
For winter 2020-21, we have decided to offer one-off free cancellation, the conditions of which are shown below:
Clients may cancel their holiday free of charge* in the event that:
- The borders of the client’s home country and/or France are closed.
- A lockdown or quarantine is imposed in the client’s city or country of origin or in France.
- The resort of La Rosière, ski lifts or certain accommodation closed for health reasons.
The holiday must be cancelled when these measures are already in force.
*minus €12 administration fees and holiday cancellation insurance (€32 before the 20/11/2020 or 39,50 after the 20/11/2020), which can be taken out when you book your holiday through us and which covers you for the following: accident, redundancy, holiday curtailment, damage to property, individual consequences of COVID-19 etc.
- Excerpt from the official documents or website published by the prefecture or by the client’s home country showing the reasons for their lockdown, travel restriction or quarantine.
- This offer applies to all accommodation and services identified with this logo.
Because everyone's health depends on the respect of simple and harmless actions, we invite you to read this document concerning the cleaning instructions that we have sent to all of our owners to avoid the spread of covid.
To easily learn about barrier gestures before, during and after your stay, we offer you this infographic published by France Montagnes on September 11, 2020