A 4 day mountain cycling course
Starting from €680*/person
*€680 with twin beds (on a sharing basis with another participant)
€780 in a single room (one person per room)
This course is perfect for amateur cyclists who wish to improve their technique in the mountains at higher altitudes. Take advantage of expert friendly advice. Chambery Cycling Training AG2R can organise groups of 10 people to improve and learn new cycling techniques.
This course is also a great opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery and discover the cycling routes in this region, with the added opportunity this year to try the 11th stage of the Tour de France 2018 with the finishing line at La Rosière!
NB: Chambery Cycling Training AG2R is an association that trains the young talented cyclists for the AG2R La Mondiale team.
- The cycling training and the technical learning (4 days)
- Accommmodation in a 2 stars* residence (4 nights from 23, 24, 25 and 26 juillet) For all other requests regarding accommodation, it is possible to arrange other types of accommodation but this may incur an additional cost.
- Meals for the duration of the training course
- Supervised bike rides
- Welcome Pack
- Themed Meetings: Training and mechanic
- Guides from AG2R LA MONDIALE Training Centre
- Technically Certified Framework
- Questions answered
- Mechanical Support
- Support car during the rides
- Workshop van with mechanical space
- 2 instructors for every 12 participants maximum
- Loan of power meter
- 1 welcome pack offered!
Contact & Information:
La Rosière Réservation - email@example.com - +33 (0)6 75 41 15 40