We all deserve a holiday, so let us take care of your booking!
Information about our cancellation conditions
As a general rule:
You can cancel your booking at any time before the start of your holiday. In this case, the applicable cancellation fees are those defined in our terms and conditions of sale, which are attached to your booking contract. Our terms and conditions of sale are also published on our website: https://reservation.larosiere.net/conditions-generales-vente.html
In extraordinary circumstances due to covid:
For winter 2022/2023, book your holiday with complete peace of mind: La Rosière Booking Office has adapted its cancellation conditions due to COVID.
• No-fee cancellation* in the event that any government travel restrictions are put in place due to COVID or any government decisions are made due to COVID that affect your holiday:
- Any general restrictions on travel between your place of residence and La Rosière, compulsory “quarantine” or lockdown that prevents you from going on holiday.
- Closure of La Rosière resort or of the accommodation you have booked, for health reasons.
These measures must apply at the time of your planned stay.
*minus €15 administration fees and holiday cancellation insurance (4% of the rental amount), which can be taken out when you book your holiday through us and which covers you for the following: accident, redundancy, holiday curtailment, damage to property, individual consequences of COVID-19 etc.
Please note, some activities usually open could be closed by administrative decision (bars, restaurants, cinema, skating rink, swimming pools and spas, liaison with Italy, or other activities). A curfew can also be put in place. In no event will this lead to any compensation being awarded or the application of no-fee cancellation.
- Extract of official documents from the prefecture or client’s country of residence, travel restrictions or quarantine requirements.
- Any refund requests whose reason was already in place at the time of booking (quarantine, closed borders, lockdown, etc.).
- Any refund requests connected with the closure of the ski lifts, unless for an all-inclusive holiday made up of accommodation + lift passes, in which case the no-fee cancellation still applies.
• Cancellation insurance:
The individual consequences of Covid will not grant the right to no-fee cancellation but are covered by our optional insurance (travellers who contract the virus or test positive in the 7 days preceding their stay or a traveller stranded due to the transport provider’s refusal to allow them to board due to a high temperature).
For any cases that are not covered by this no-fee cancellation offer, please see our terms and conditions of sale.
Because everyone's health depends on the respect of simple and harmless actions, we invite you to read this document concerning the cleaning instructions that we have sent to all of our owners to avoid the spread of covid.